Whether your gift list is for a wedding, anniversary, christening, bar mitzvah or birthday, our free service makes it easy for your guests to give you something they know you’ll love and cherish.
If you've already registered your list online or in store, you can now book a scanning appointment below to custome build your list.
Build a custom list that can include your favourite items, alongside gift vouchers, Kuoni honeymoon contributions and Cancer Research UK donations
Choose from over 350,000 branded and John Lewis brand products across electricals, fashion and home
Our Never Knowingly Undersold price commitment means you can be sure they’re not on sale anywhere for less
We offer 2-year guarantees on our electrical products, with 5 years on TVs.
Items are instantly removed from your list as guests purchase them, so you won’t receive duplicate gifts
Guests can buy online, in store or over the phone
We’ll collate your gifts and deliver on a day that suits you
How it works
Step 1: Register
Online, in store, or over the phone
Step 2: Add the gifts you’d like to receive
Book a scanning appointment in store and we’ll give you a scanner so you can add items you like as you browse. Or you can shop in the comfort of your own home using our dedicated website.
Step 3: Manage your list online
Add more or see who’s bought which gift
Step 4: Receive
We’ll deliver your gifts when you’re ready
Tips for compiling your gift list
- We’d recommend adding items to your list no earlier than 10 weeks in advance to ensure your products will still be in stock when guests come to buy
- Don't underestimate how generous friends and family can be! Give guests a good range of gifts to choose from; use our handy checklist to decide how many to include
- A gift voucher-only list is useful if you want to put the money towards a big purchase, like carpets or a fitted kitchen
- If you’d like contributions to your Kuoni honeymoon, you’ll need to book it before you can add it to the list
- Give yourself plenty of time to scan your list while walking around the store
- Flag the items you really want as priorities
- When you add higher value gifts, you can place a message saying you’d appreciate contributions towards it
- If you’re thinking about adding furniture to your list, bring measurements with you when you choose your items
- If you’re choosing tableware, add extra table settings to allow for accidental breakages
- Select the early delivery option for honeymoon items such as cameras so that you’ll have them before you travel