Panasonic DMR-EX97EB DVD Player with 500GB HDD & Freeview+ HD Twin Recorder
Enjoy a complete home entertainment package with Panasonic’s sublime recorder. Not only can you watch all of your favourite channels in crisp HD, you can make sure you don’t miss anything with the massive 500GB recording capacity. This box has two tuners too, so you can record shows as you watch another and completely boss your viewing experience. Together with the high-speed DVD player and USB playback, the EX97 is the ultimate hub for your living room set-up.
Freeview HD is a free service with over 50 TV Channels and 24 digital radio channels that you receive through your aerial. This box’s tuners transmit these signals to deliver a stunning display, with such HD channels as BBC One HD, ITV 1 HD and Channel 4 HD available.
341 Hours Of HD Recording
With this box’s titanic 500GB hard drive, you can record up to 341 hours of HD content. This lets you build a library of your favourite shows and movies, so you’ll always have something to watch. There’s even a Series Recording function, which, when set, automatically records an episode when it’s broadcasted. This way, you’ll never miss an episode of Eastenders again!
Twin HD Tuners Gives Simultaneous Recording
With twin HD tuners, you’ll be able to record two different programmes at once so you won’t miss anything when two programmes overlap.
Play Your Media On The Big Screen
The box’s USB port lets you beam your music, photos and videos onto your TV. Share your holiday snaps, play your tunes or watch stored HD clips, with the external HDD playback ability. Just plug in your USB drive and get playing. This also plays DVDs, letting you explore your library with ease.
Lightning Quick Start-Up
Panasonic have ramped up their processing speeds so you’ll have near-instant access to the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), Direct Navigator and disc tray. Such speed will make this box a dream to operate.
Please note: A Smart Blu-Ray Player is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart TV platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s availability. When new Smart Blu-Ray Player products are launched, there may be also be a delay before certain Apps become available. Availability of Apps is not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, or the John Lewis 2-year Guarantee for audio visual products, or the 5-year Guarantee for TVs.Delivery information:If you buy a large screen TV along with this item, please note that they'll be delivered separately.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Mains cable, instruction book, HDMI cable
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Care instructions
- Included in box
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H5.9 x W43 x D21cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- File Formats
- DVD/DVD-RAM/DVD-R1/DVD-R DL1/DVD-RW1/R1+R DL1/RW1/CD/CD-R/RW
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- DMR-EX97EB DVD Player with 500GB HDD & Freeview+ HD Twin Recorder
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Recording Capacity (hours)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy