Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake is a fresh, vibrant and elegantly timeless fragrance with a very masculine signature.
This innovative spicy and woody citrus fragrance has earned a faithful following. Its success is attributable to its freshness, along with a very masculine signature and affirmed character. It has made a name for itself as a unique and elegant reference in the world of men's fragrance. With its power and delicate balance, this wonderful scent goes straight to the essentials.
Originally released in 1994.
- Top notes: Yuzu, tarragon, mandarin orange, cypress, coriander, calone, lemon, bergamot, sage, lemon verbena
- Heart notes: Saffron, bourbon geranium, ceylon cinnamon, mignonette, blue lotus, lily-of-the-valley
- Base notes: Amber, cedar, sandalwood, musk, Tahitian vetiver, tobacco
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Woody Oriental
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Issey Miyake, a visionary who always seeks the essential and the innovative, loves to create the unexpected. Drawing inspiration from art, architecture, and personal experiences, he marries tradition and the avant-garde, sobriety and colour, nature and sophistication, craftsmanship and technology. Issey Miyake has a genuine spirit of creativity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy