Miele T7934 Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The flexible Miele T7934 vented tumble dryer offers 8 sensor-driven drying programmes and a 41cm diameter spring-loaded door opening which takes the back ache out of loading and unloading your laundry.
- Handcare woollens setting serves to fluff up fibres
- Express programme is designed to dry cotton fabrics in the quickest time possible
- Short Smoothing programme to ease creasing on crumpled fabrics
- Airing programme freshens up stale fabrics
- Perfect Dry function on sensor programmes measures the residual moisture in the load - as well as the conductivity level of the water - to gauge exactly when the laundry is perfectly dry
The wide fluff filter is large enough to be vacuumed out. The Miele programme sequence indicator shows the drying stage reached, and a buzzer sounds when the drum starts to turn during the anti-crease tumble at the end of the cycle. With internal light. Includes flexible vent hose.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity; their machines are designed to have a lifespan of 20 years in normal use, and Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use. The functions of this machine can be updated by a service engineer in years to come through its PC Update facility.
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D63.4cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying performance for a cotton cycle
- Information not available
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings Information Variable temperature for a variety of fabrics
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Model name / number
- Number of minutes on timer Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Vent positions Information Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- Left, right and rear venting
Delivery within 3 working days
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As