1 year guarantee included
Product code: 84920217
This practical bathroom tallboy secures to the wall and provides an organised storage space for your bathroom essentials. Made from a poplar wood and MDF blend in a painted finish, it has open shelving as well as a cupboard section that opens to reveal two adjustable shelves. Grooved detailing on the doors and softer, curved edges around the frame give this bathroom cabinet a more modern edge.
Good to know
This storage cupboard is supplied with wall fixings but screws are required.
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the furniture in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Assembly Required
- Fully Assembled
- John Lewis
- Cabinet Finish
- Care instructions
- Dust with a dry cloth. Avoid spray polish and wipe up spills and splashes immediately. Do not place near radiators or other heat sources. Protect surfaces from heat and liquids by using mats and coasters
- Country of Origin
- H163.3 x W46 x D32.5cm
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Standard Delivery
- From free
- Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.