Smeg SUK61PX8 Dual Fuel Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With an A rating for brilliant energy efficiency, and a total 68L capacity, the Smeg SUK61PX8 dual fuel cooker is a great helping hand in any kitchen.
Part of the Concert collection of range cookers, this distinctively designed appliance has a softly rounded top, flat cast iron pan stands and classic controls. Solid doors with characteristic handles complete the design, combining clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use cooker that produces excellent results while looking good in your kitchen.
The oven in this cooker has 10 functions for versatility, including:
- Rotisserie with full grill gives your food an even browning at the end of the cooking
- Grill element enables large quantities of food, particularly meat, to be grilled evenly
- Fan with upper and lower elements ensures uniform cooking even with complex recipes
- Fan with grill element softens the strong heatwave generated by the grill, giving perfect grilling even to very thick foods, such as large cuts of meat
- Fan with lower element allows cooking to be completed more rapidly. Recommended for sterilising or to finish cooking foods that are already cooked on the surface, but not inside
- ECO setting uses the grill and the lower heating element in combination for low energy consumption when cooking for one
- Circulaire heating gets food from the oven to the table in 10% less time and without mixing smells and flavours
- Circulaire with upper and lower elements allows different foods to cook on several levels extremely quickly and efficiently: ideal for large volumes that call for intense cooking
- Upper and lower element only is perfect for roasts, bread, cakes and particularly suitable for fatty meats such as goose and duck
The main oven cavity in the SUK61PX8 range cooker also offers a Pyrolitic cleaning option: this heats the oven interior up to 500 degrees, so that all dirt and residue is turned to ash. At the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean, saving you a chore when it comes to cleaning the oven.
The gas hob on this cooker has 4 burners, heavy-duty pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut-out.
Adaptable for LPG.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2x 1.75, 1x 4kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H88.5-91.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Cast iron pan supports, safety cut-off
- Hob type
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Conventional (both)
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence