Neff U12S52N3GB Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe Neff U12S52N3GB is a high quality double oven that offers modern styling in a stainless steel finish that will complement your kitchen.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and curved bar handles are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing windows.
Inside, smooth enamel floor and walls plus self-clean roof and back liners provide a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The top oven is a conventional oven with 2 operation modes for conventional heat and grilling. With a 35L capacity, this is perfect for cooking smaller amounts of food quickly. The main multifunction oven has 6 cooking functions, these include:
- Top/bottom heat
- Bottom heat
- Large-area grill
- Hot air 50°C-275°C
- Defrost setting
- Thermo grill
Also includes 1x universal pan, 2x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1x insert grid. Requires 20 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
Special buy: These offers are available for a limited time only and are exceptional value as we've been able to secure one-off discounts from our suppliers.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
You might also like
Reduced to clear
- 5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period) £70.00
- 3 year guarantee included
- 5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period) £65.00
- 2 year guarantee included