London Road 9ct Gold Diamond Demi-Hoop Earrings, Yellow gold
Product informationA beautiful understated diamond ear cuff set in 9ct white gold. It will add a sophisticated finish to any outfit.
Dimensions and material:
- 20 x Diamonds: 1.2mm in diameter
- 0.13 carats total weight
- Colour: H
- Clarity: S12
- Carat: 0.13
- Cut: Round brilliant
- Width: 11mm
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gold Carat
- 9 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Yellow gold
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Yellow Gold
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Precious Stone Carat
- 0.1ct - 0.249ct
A striking brightly coloured cabouchon cut multi gemstone pendant in a rose gold setting with a double strand rose gold chain.
This innovative pendant is the signature piece of the new London Road jewellery brand.
London Road Jewellery is an exciting new brand of fine jewellery with a contemporary edge. Using gold, diamonds and vibrant gems, and combining traditional techniques with contemporary designs, London Road have produced fresh new looks to be treasured. Manufactured in London by a three-generation old family business, London Road offers quality designs which are unashamedly British.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy