Gingko Click Clock Cube LED Alarm Clock, Walnut Red
With a display that seems to magically float on a wooden block, this cool cube clock isn't just stylish - it's clever too: the clock responds to both sound and touch, so just click your fingers or give the cube a tap and its display will come to life. This clock's easy to read display allows you to always keep abreast of the time, date and temperature - plus its handy alarm and snooze functions mean its sure to wake even the soundest of sleepers.
If you want to check the time in the middle of the night or early in the morning, you can just give a gentle tap to your bedside table and the time will appear. No longer does your room have to be illuminated by a constant blinking digital glow, nor do you have to struggle to find your smartphone in the darkness - though if you prefer you can also set the clock's display to be on permanently.
Product Technical Features
- can be set to display time only
- three alarm settings with snooze function
- week days or weekend days alarm setting available
- can have permanent display
- 12 or 24 Hours format display settings
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display setting
- internal memory battery to save all your custom settings in case of a power cut
- display automatically dims half between 9pm and 7am
- powered by 3*AAA batteries or 5V-500mA AC DC input (a DC USB adapter cable included)
For more gift ideas, view our Father's Day page.
- H6.8 x W6.8 x D6.8cm
- Wood Veneer
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for Techies
- Power Supply
- 3 x AAA Batteries or 5V-500mA AC/DC input (DC USB adapter cable included)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy