2 years' Added Care for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 86840101
- Quiet Mark
- Certified Asthma & Allergy friendly by Allergy Standards Ltd
- Recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
- Quiet Mark
Dyson introduce their long-awaited Humidifier, cleverly designed to hygienically cleanse the air around you with even room coverage.
How does it work?
Air is drawn into the machine before it passes over a thermostat and humidistat, to cleverly measure the temperature and humidity of your room before adjusting appropriately, so you can always enjoy a clean and comfortable environment.
Dry air can lead to a number of health-related issues including dry skin and eczema, an increased susceptibility to viruses and also worsen asthma and allergies. Hydrated air moisturises the skin and airways, creating a barrier against infections such as cold and flu. The Dyson humidifier has been certified by the following groups.
- Airmid Health Group - The only humidifier certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by Allergy Standards Limited.
- British Skin Foundation - The British Skin Foundation validates the independent scientific review carried out by the Skin Health Alliance.
- Skin Health Alliance - The world’s first humidifier to receive dermatological accreditation from the Skin Health Alliance.
This model is the only one of its kind to use dual functionality, providing the right type of air for the appropriate time of year. This acoustically engineered humidifier has also been awarded with the worlds first Quiet Mark accreditation by the Noise Abatement Society, making it ideal for using at night and even in your baby's room Ensuring everyone gets a good night’s sleep.
This clever technology uses a three-minute cycle to kill an incredible 99.9% of bacteria in the water tank, before projecting it into the air with a clean and hygienic mist.
- Dual Functionality - The only one to deliver hygienic, even humidification in winter and high-velocity air to cool you in summer.
- Air Multiplier™ - Ensures a long-range mist is generated, so you can rest-assured that your whole room will be humidified by up to 16m2.
- Night Long Comfort - With a built-in sleep timer and up to 18 hours of continuous use.
- Remote Control - You can also use the remote control provided to make use of 10 airflow settings from the comfort of your sofa or bed.
Please see the bottom of this product page for a handy guide on how to get the most out of your Dyson.
We like it because
The Dyson Humidifier's Intelligent Climate Control and Ultraviolet Cleanse technology hydrate the air with a fine mist that’s 99.9% bacteria-free – which is great for those with dry skin, babies, and even people who suffer from asthma and allergies.
- H57.9 x W24 x D13.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for Techies
- Maximum Room Size
Maximum Room Size
Size of the room the unit can work effectively in
- Model name / number
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy