Eva Solo 'To Go' Flask Cup, 400ml, Navy
Product code: 73067719
Take the practical thermo 'To Go' cup with you anywhere you go.
The lid is easy to open and close when you are on the move thanks to the functional click-open lid, which can easily be operated with one hand. Fill the 'To Go' cup with a warming beverage or a ice-cold drink - the super-insulating double vacuum walls keep drinks perfectly hot or cold. With its practical silicone carrying strap, the bottle is easy to take with you so you always have something with you to drink.
- Eva Solo
- Country of Origin
- H20 x Dia.7.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Stainless steel, plastic and silicone
The company Eva Denmark dates from 1913. The original Eva brand, named after the first child of Erik Mangor was launched in the late 1940s with the Eva Solo collection coming to market in 1999.
The family behind the brand remains committed to creating exclusive, Danish-design home accessories and everyday objects for the kitchen, bathroom, living room and even the outdoors. Eva Solo creates pieces characterised by aesthetic appeal, high quality and a high degree of functionality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.