John Lewis Active Anti Allergy Duvet, All Seasons 13.5 Tog (9+4.5 Tog)
This innovative duvet from our Active Anti Allergy range is sure to give you a great night's sleep, free from the worry of allergies.Featuring a special microfibre and Amicor filling that actively prevents dust mites, it is clinically proven to reduce allergy symptoms.
Ideal if you are looking for a duvet that offers a compact and cosy feel, the Active Anti Allergy range is warm and luxurious.
Encased in a pure and soft cotton cover with a luxurious 200 thread count and piped edging for comfortable breathability.
Weight per square metre
- 2.5 tog: 350gsm
- 4.5 tog: 425gsm
- 7 tog: 525gsm
- 10.5 tog: 650gsm
- 13.5 tog: 750gsm
- All seasons 9 tog + 4.5 tog: 600gsm + 425gsm
Have you thought about duvet covers? Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- British Allergy Foundation approved
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% cotton
- 80% Microfibre, 20% Amicor
- All seasons
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tog Information A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- All seasons
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
|Bedding size||To fit duvet size (cm)||To fit mattress size (cm)|
|Single duvet||L200 x W135cm||L190cm x W90cm|
|Double duvet||L200 x W200cm||L190 x W135cm|
|King duvet||L220 x W225cm||L200 x W150cm|
|Super king duvet||L220 x W260cm||L200 x W180cm|
|Emperor duvet||L235 x W290cm||L200 x W200cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy