Clarisonic Body Brush Head For Face And Body
Product informationUse this body brush with the Clarisonic Plus Sonic skin cleansing system, for smoother, softer skin. This brush is ideal for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention, including the d�ollet� hands, arms, elbows and feet.
To keep your brush head clean, simply rinse the brush head with antibacterial soap and warm water.
Choosing the right brush head for your skin type:
- Normal: Perfect for normal skin, shaving prep, and for use on the d�ollet�and body
- Sensitive: A great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types
- Delicate: An ultra-soft brush for those with delicate or extra-sensitive skin
- Deep Pore: Removes dirt and oil from facial pores and hard-to-reach areas around your nose.
- Body: Ideal for the d�ollet� hands, arms, elbows and feet
- Eligible for International Delivery
Clarisonic’s mission is simple: to develop and market technically advanced and clinically proven products that make a clear difference in skin care.
In 2001, Clarisonic was founded by a team of scientists and engineers in Seattle. The Clarisonic Classic Cleansing system launched three years and 40+ patents later.
Since then, Clarisonic has continued to grow and innovate, bringing new ideas to life - including a number of Sonic Cleansing Brushes and the Clarisonic Opal® Sonic Infusion System.
Clarisonic are passionate about making high-quality products that deliver exceptional results, and are confident that every product they offer is scientifically proven and able to provide immediate satisfaction, as well as long-term results.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.