Samsung WF1124XAC ecobubble™ VRT Washing Machine, 12kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Ultimate cleaning technology is joined by a huge capacity, superior quality build and energy efficient running to provide you with a washing machine that is as efficient as it is long-lasting.
Don’t let a huge pile of laundry get you down: with a gigantic 12kg load capacity, you can tackle all your laundry in no time, leaving you with more free time to get on with the important things in life!
Even more conveniently, the Samsung WF1124XAC ecobubble™ VRT washing machine lets you do your laundry anytime, thanks to sophisticated Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT): these VRT sensors keep the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds, regardless of load size. This means less noise and vibration, so you hardly know the machine is running.
This machine hosts ecobubble™ technology, which uses a bubble generator dissolve detergent into the water and then inject air to produce a rich, soapy foam cushion. This enables the detergent to thoroughly dissolve into the water, and ensures that it aids cleaning and penetrates clothes deeply and more quickly.
Thanks to the uniquely designed Diamond Drum™ you can easily care for your clothes while thoroughly washing them. The diamond shape holes collect more water than a normal drum so your clothes are in contact with water for longer, while smaller holes protect your fabrics from damage.
With the WF1124XAC there is a Super Eco Wash programme: this washes at just 15°C, with the results of a 40°C wash, and all while using 70% less energy! Other wash programs include a quick wash setting for when you’re in a hurry, along with wool and handwash programs dedicated to your delicate items. And you can even save your favourite settings with the MyCycle button, for an effortless wash tailored to your needs.
Easy maintenance and efficient running comes in the form of an anti-limescale heater: it is double-coated to stop calcium build-up and save electricity. In addition, this means the heater will last up to at least ten years.
- Huge 12kg washing capacity
- Eco drum clean function removes build up of detergent residue and dirt in the drum and door without the need for chemicals
- Anti-limescale ceramic heater for easy maintenance
- Quick Wash function is handy when you’re in a rush
- Quiet drive motor and Vibration Reduction Technology for quieter running
- Save your favourite settings with MyCycle
- A+++ rating for energy efficiency
- Wool & handwash programmes look after your delicate items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- Yes (Colour LCD)
- H85 x W60 x D63cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 78L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 10 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine