Product code: 02486873
Expertly designed to leave an immaculate finish on lawns up to 5000m² in size, the L250i Elite Plus Robotic Lawnmower from Ambrogio boasts a high-efficiency brushless motor and an impressive 15Ah lithium-ion battery that delivers powerful performance for up to 7 hours.
Eco mode sensor
This smart sensor is able to recognise where the lawn has already been cut to increase efficiency and reduce wear on your robotic lawnmower.
Similarly, the L250i Elite Plus can detect areas of long and thick grass to focus its efforts on by mowing in a spiral before leaving a perfect, even finish.
ZCS connect module
Using your iOS or Android device, you can remotely set profiles, verify the robot's location with GPS, and set exclusion zones to prevent your lawnmower from mowing in a specific area.
GPS enhanced mowing navigation
Utilising a ‘Smart Partition’ cutting system, the robot creates and stores virtual maps of your garden and remembers the working times for future.
- Mow up to 8 separate areas
- Smart cutting algorithm
- Mulching system
- Fully automatic operation - it departs, mows and returns to recharge
- Bluetooth receiver
- Super sharp 4 point solid blade
- Close to edge cutting
- Geo-fence anti-theft alarm - get alerted if your mower goes outside a set perimeter
- Touchscreen display
- Latest generation motherboard - faster processing with lower power consumption
Once your order is placed, an Ambrogio installer will contact you for a quick lawn survey consultation; checking the size of the lawn is suitable for the model you have ordered, along with a few other basic installation questions like zone layout, water features and electrical access. An installation date will then be arranged.
The fixed prices do not include the supply of wire and pegs. If not included with the model ordered, or purchased separately, these will be charged at £0.50 per meter at the time of installation directly by the installer.
- Additional zones: Any extra zones to the main zone are chargeable at £50 per zone.
- Provision of power: A standard mains socket must be available within 10m of the base station location. Installers will not undertake electrical alterations.
- Mobile device: Ambrogio do not supply mobile phones for use with mobile app.
- Landscaping: The installer will not make alterations to the garden.
- Repeat visits: All alterations and changes to installations requiring a repeat visit are chargeable. (Contact the installer directly for a quote).
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns