Product code: 46437302
Our Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks take illuminating makeup to the next level. Infused with Mineral Moonbeam Essence, which is composed of crushed moonstone, mother of pearl, amethyst and sapphire, these easy-to-use highlighter makeup sticks are inspired by the dynamic way that light reflects off crystals.
The holographic, duo-chrome pearl in each highlighter shifts and changes with light, giving skin an easy glow that isn't too glittery. Shea butter gives each oil-free stick a creamy, smooth feel and finish.
The three limited edition Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks are part of our seasonal spring beauty collection.
Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks are available in three duo-chrome shades that shift in light, giving skin a dynamic glow:
- Iridescent Quartz shifts from rose gold to yellow gold
- Shimmering Crystal shifts from champagne gold to rosy pink
- Prismatic Pearl shifts from opalescent white to shocking violet
How to use:
Swipe the stick anywhere you want to glow, then pat gently with fingertips to blend. Our team suggests:
- Apply a light layer to the high points of the face and blend for subtle iridescence, or add layers to achieve an intense, eye-catching glow
- Apply to the inner corner of the eyes to create a bright, wide-eyed effect
- Apply to the cheekbones for a lifting effect
- Dab on the cupid's bow to create the look of fuller, plumper lips
- Dab onto the collar bones to draw the eye and create sexy definition
- Mix and match shades on different areas of the face, or layer multiple shades to create a unique look that's all your own
- Size (g)
We can’t get enough of them. Minerals are the fundamental ingredients that make every bareMinerals® product effective and unique—and every specialized mineral blend delivers one-of-a-kind beauty benefits. The vital sun-protecting power of our Foundation? Minerals. The vibrant, glistening pigments in our Eyecolors? Minerals. The cell-renewing power of our Skincare? You guessed it: minerals. Minerals are at the heart of everything we do—and you’ll love what they can do for you. bareMinerals Makeup and bareMinerals Skincare were created to enhance your skin from the outside in.*For years, we’ve researched the power and potential of minerals to nourish, energize and renew—our 24-hour mineral care system is purposefully designed to continuously bring these benefits to you. Every mineral in our proprietary formulations is carefully selected to deliver proven results. bareMinerals Makeup utilizes naturally derived minerals to give you exceptional long-lasting coverage, breathable lightweight wear, rich pigmentation with creamy blendability, and broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. ActiveSoil Complex, the exclusive ingredient in our bareMinerals Skincare line, incorporates a comprehensive blend of potent macro and micro minerals to increase cell turnover, improve luminosity and help your skin defend against environmental stressors. Best of all, we created all of our mineral formulas to work together in harmony to improve your complexion instantly and over time, day and night. As the mineral experts, we believe makeup and skincare should not only make you look good, but they should also be good for your skin. That’s why we started the mineral makeup revolution with our award-winning Original SPF 15 Foundation, and it’s the reason minerals remain an essential part of every innovation that we develop for your skin. Experience the transformative power of bareMinerals. * affecting surface layers of the skinMore from bareMinerals
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Saturday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy