Product code: 31555102
The all new BeSafe iZi Go is i-Size Regulation Approved and designed with your child’s safety as the paramount importance. Conforming to the new EU standard R-129 (i-Size) this also features Extra Side Impact protection with a unique ‘SIP+’ shock-absorber which can be placed either side of the seat for extra protection.
The innovative egg shape design and lightweight construction makes it easy to lift in and out of the car. The seat is luxuriously soft with padded memory foam inner seat sides and unique head cushion inserts for your child’s ultimate safety and comfort, removable at any time as soon as baby’s head fills the head area snuggly. It also features removable double cushion inserts so the seat can grow with your child.
This rear facing car seat can be installed with a 3 point seat belt or with the addition of the Besafe iZi Modular i-Size Base for quick installation. The easily adjustable 5-belt harness with wider harness belts feature ‘tidy’ magnets to hold the harness open, making it easier to move your child in and out of the car. To benefit fully from the 5-belt harness, do ensure the belts are pulled through evenly across the body as you tighten them.
The easy-use sun canopy is also included and this offers your child protection from the sun and wind.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:GroupChild's weightapprox. age of child0birth up to 10kg/22lbbirth up to 6-9 months0+birth up to 13kg/29lbbirth up to 12-15 months0+ & 1birth up to 18kg/40lbbirth to up to about 4 years19-18kg/20-40lbabout 9 months to 4 years1 & 29-25kg/20-55lbabout 9 months to 6 years215-25kg/33-55lbabout 4 to 6 years1, 2, 39-36kg/20-79lbabout 9 months to 12 years2 & 315-36kg/33-79lbabout 4-12 years
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Wash covers on a 30°C wool wash
- Compatible with pushchairs
- H72 x W34 x D44cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
- i-Size car seat
Scandinavian brand BeSafe started out developing horse saddles back in 1919. Now run by the 3rd Generation of the family, BeSafe been working with child safety seats for over 50 years and operating around the World.
Based in Kroderen, North of Oslo, Norway, BeSafe create innovative, quality child seats for all ages and are actively involved in all key International initiatives to improve child safety in cars. Most significantly BeSafe pioneered the safety benefits of keeping children rear-facing in cars for as long as possible significantly influencing the latest i-Size Regulations.More from BeSafe