Burgon & Ball National Trust Under the Canopy Gardening Gloves, Blue
Product code: 85020416
A stylish pair of gardening gloves from Burgon & Ball's collaboration with the National Trust.
These ultra-soft gloves have been created in a hardwearing fabric that doesn't stiffen when rainfall and water make conditions wet. The padded palm gives extra cushioning to protect hands during tough or repetitive tasks, and there's a two-way stretch mesh between the fingers to keep hands cool and improve dexterity. A wrist strap ensures a snug fit and stops debris dropping into the gloves.
The gloves are machine washable at 30°C to keep them clean and fresh. They match the Under the Canopy leaf print garden kneeler, sold separately. The nature-inspired Under the Canopy design combines bold colours and delicately layered shapes. This print celebrates the beauty and subtle textures found in natural landscapes across our much-loved countryside. By purchasing this garden kneeler, you are helping the National Trust look after special places forever, for everyone.
Hand length: 180mm, Hand breadth: 96mm, Middle finger length (palm side): 85mm
- Burgon & Ball
- Care instructions
- Machine washable at 30°C, store in a dry place
- Polyester, elastane, polyurethane
- H2.5 x W10 x D23cm
- Indoor or Outdoor
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.