Disposal and installation services are not available online for this product. Please call 0345 604 8835 to order this product and arrange these services - view opening hours
Product code: 86871313
Powerful air projection. No blades.
The Dyson Cool™ AM07 Tower Fan generates smooth, powerful airflow for personal cooling. Like all Dyson bladeless fans, it uses Air Multiplier™ technology to draw in surrounding air, creating powerful air projection.
Some fans are quiet but weak; others are powerful but noisy. AM07 is both quiet and powerful, making it the ultimate silent fan. Dyson engineers have reduced turbulence and noise throughout the machine by channelling airflow more efficiently. Motor noise and vibration have been isolated and significantly reduced.
AM07 now houses a Helmholtz cavity, designed to capture and dissipate noise from the motor – which has been calibrated to run slower whilst maintaining powerful airflow.
There’s also a remote control for precise airflow control, and the AM07 has a sleep timer which can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals, for ease of use throughout the night.
All Dyson machines are tested rigorously during development, so the AM07 comes with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
- Air Multiplier™ technology – air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow.
- Safe – this cooling fan has no fast-spinning blades.
- Acoustic engineering – streamlined air channels for reduced airflow turbulence. Awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Abatement Society.
- Energy efficient – engineered to create powerful airflow using 10% less energy than AM02.
- Sleep timer – the AM07 silent fan can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
- Remote control – 10 precise airflow settings. Curved and magnetised to store neatly on the machine.
- Oscillation control – to project air around the room. One touch for smoother oscillation.
- Easy to clean – this handy cooling fan has no awkward grilles or blades.
Plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discreetly without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
Caution: This product is not suitable for use for people fitted with pacemakers.
We like it because
It doesn't have blades so there’s no danger to little fingers, and you can control the airflow with a remote control.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Cable length (m)
- Country of Origin
- H100.7 x W19 x D11cm
- Fan Diameter
- Fan Type
The type of fan.
- Fuel Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Number Of Blades
- 56 W
- Power Supply
- Quiet Mark
- Dyson Cool
- Remote Control
- Remote Control Included
- Programmable timer
Unpackaged weight of the product
Inspired to revolutionize the vacuum cleaner, James Dyson founded his eponymous business in the UK in 1991.
Dyson has rapidly become a household name globally, expanding into other forms of air technology including fans and even hair styling products to reinvent the way we see and use many of our everyday, household objects.More from Dyson
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.