Emma Bridgewater Halloween Toast & Marmalade Medium Old Bowl, 16cm, Orange/Multi
Product code: 68290520
From Emma Bridgewater's Halloween Toast & Marmalade range, this bowl is ready to fill with treats for little witches and wizards.
Emma Bridgewater pottery is made from cream-coloured earthenware in the company's factory in Stoke-on-Trent, the home of British pottery. Traditional skills and craftsmanship are used as each piece is smoothed to perfection before being kiln-fired, decorated, glazed and carefully inspected for selection.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, perfect for everyday. Its cream colour and low firing temperatures allow for designed pieces.|
|Stoneware||Tougher than earthenware and chip resistant. Ideal for heavy use and can often go into the oven to temperatures of up to 250°C.|
|Terracotta||Uses a clay with a rich body colour giving the characteristic base colour, and has a low glaze firing allowing bright coloured glazes. Porous body allows for good thermal expansion and contraction properties making it an ideal body for cookware such as tagines and roasters.|
|Porcelain||Delicate yet strong. Carefully selected clays give whiteness and translucency. It can often go from oven to table.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china whilst maintaining the benefits - strength, translucency and delicacy.|
|Bone china||Bone china is made from 40% bone ash. This makes strong yet thin and delicate pieces which are microwave, dishwasher* and usually oven safe making each piece ideal for everyday use, not just formal.|
*Unless product has metallic details - always check individual item for specific care instructions
- Emma Bridgewater
- Country of Origin
- H9.5 x Dia.16cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes - On low temperature cycle
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Number of pieces
- Oven Safe
- Pattern Details
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.