Horrible Science Experiments, Assorted
There are two different experiment kits available, unfortunately it's not possible to select a specific kit, so please allow us to select one on your behalf.
- Explosive Experiments: Create and launch a rocket, watch a volcano erupt, make a lava lamp and mix up some seriously slimy snot.
- Really Rotten Experiments: Includes a cockroach soap, fart pot and fake poo. You can also learn how the stomach works, with the aid of some green slime.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Suitable From
- 6 years
- Electronics and Construction
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Not suitable for children under 10 years.
Horrible Science fully embrace the icky side of science. Rather than it all being about boring facts and figures, they prefer to present kids with gory and highly fascinating details that are a bit unusual and not often found in stuffy text books. They attempt to emphasise the drama, excitement and wonder of science to fully engage kids and get them passionate about the subject.
They have sold over 4 million books in the UK alone, with them being available in 24 different countries.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy