Hotpoint Futura WMUD942P Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Hotpoint WMUD942P washing machine is the obvious choice when your busy lifestyle demands a premium washing performance.
A gigantic 9kg capacity holds more than enough space for even the busiest household’s washing needs. Its 16 programmes include a reduced creasing cycle for easier ironing and an Eco wash that works at lower temperatures for excellent and efficient cleaning performance. There are also specific cycles for bed and bath linen.
The Hotpoint WMUD942P’s Woolmark Platinum Care cares for wool and cashmere garments as if by hand. The drum moves in only one direction during the cycle, which means the garments are held to the sides of the drum, passing through water at the base. This means there is less friction and no 'bobbling'.
Hotpoint have revolutionised washing with intelligent new Anti-stain technology. The Anti-Stain cycle on the WMUD942P cleverly manages water, agitation and temperature to ensure the hardest of stains - including fruit, blood, chocolate, grass and felt-tip pen - are lifted, whilst constantly protecting colours and fabrics. And this all works without the need for pre-treatment.
The Hotpoint WMUD942P has a load balancing system to ensure that if your washing is unbalanced in the drum it does not damage your laundry or the washing machine.
A clear time remaining display shows the time to end, while a timer delay puts you in complete control of your wash schedule.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic adjustment
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- LCD display
- H85 x W59.5 x D59.9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
For over 100 years, Hotpoint have made life easier and delivered outstanding results with their innovative and intelligent appliances.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy