Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Eau de Parfum Refill
In 1992, Issey Miyake imagined the scent of water, the source of life, by creating a timeless yet modern fragrance. A fresh, floral and woody scent with hints of lilies and soft freesia combined with sensual precious woods. A signature scent as unforgettable as unexpected.
A floral and sensual fragrance composed of more subtle, sun-drenched flowers.
When Flower meets Sun.
A sunny floral aquatic with a woody trail.
Fragrance family: Sun-drenched floral aquatic
Top notes: Rose, lotus
Middle notes: Lily, sun drenched flowers
Base notes: Precious woods
Please note this is a refill and therefore the L'Eau d'Issey bottle Will Not be supplied.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
Issey Miyake, a visionary who always seeks the essential and the innovative, loves to create the unexpected. Drawing inspiration from art, architecture, and personal experiences, he marries tradition and the avant-garde, sobriety and colour, nature and sophistication, craftsmanship and technology. Issey Miyake has a genuine spirit of creativity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy