Interest Free Credit is available at checkout when you spend £750 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 81340111
Excellent value, our aluminium non-stick starter range is made with a lightweight aluminium construction and soft-grip bakelite handles for safe and easy cooking.
Aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium frying pan
- Great heat distribution
- Soft-grip bakelite handles
- Non-stick interior but avoid using metal utensils
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
- Lifetime guarantee
Our Non-Stick Aluminium Frying Pan is available in these sizes.
|20cm||H4 x W20 x D35cm||400g|
|26cm||H5 x W26 x D41cm||740g|
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis & Partners induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- H5 x W26 x D41cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - hand wash only
- Induction Compatible
- Aluminium, bakelite handle, non-stick coating
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.