KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, Bayleaf
Indulge your culinary creativity and bake like a true professional with the KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer.
An appealing exterior combined with high-quality craftsmanship make this the ultimate cooking companion. Full metal construction adds to the high-gloss look of this appliance, while ensuring a stable and robust mixer. Choose from a range of appealing colours to perfectly match your kitchen design or personality.
Arriving with a large 4.8L polished stainless steel bowl, you can mix and prepare a versatile range of foods with this KitchenAid unit, such as:
- Cake mixes using the wire whisk
- Bread and buns with the dough hook
- Eggs and cream using the flat beater
The distinctive ‘planetary’ motion ensures thorough and swift mixing, and the useful tilt-up head design makes light work of larger batches too. With a powerful 10 speed motor there is plenty of range to suit whatever food you are preparing. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
- Robust and stable all metal construction
- Full metal build for durability
- Original planetary action provides fast and thorough mixing
- Direct Drive
- Quiet operation
- Effortless to clean
- Single attachment hub
- Ease of use and versatility
- Smooth rounded design
This is one of a range of exclusive products created by iconic designers and brands to mark our 150th anniversary.
One of our Design Icons, KitchenAid’s famous Artisan stand mixer was first introduced in the 1930s and was designed by Egmont Arens, a world-famous designer and editor of Vanity Fair. This special edition features Bayleaf, a signature colour from our 150th anniversary palette.
- Wire whisk, flat beater and dough hook
- 4.8L polished stainless steel bowl
- H35 x W22 x D39cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- 10 speed
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget