Product code: 46276523
Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion is a reinvigorating veil of age-delaying moisture. The light-infused formula addresses the first signs of ageing including the look of fatigue and stress, dullness, dryness and lines. This lightweight, perfectly balanced emulsion hydrates deeply and perfectly.
- Helps skin adapt to life ́s daily stresses that damage the skin. Less accumulated damage means a younger look longer
- Stimulates skin's vitality to remove dullness and look of fatigue
- Draws water into the skin and acts as a water reservoir to keep skin hydrated
- AM/PM After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck, and décolleté. Avoid eye area. Can be used alone or blend 1-2 drops with supports the skin’s defence system against oxidative stress; helps rid the skin of toxins moisturising cream or emulsion in the palm of the hand before applying, to enhance the hydrating elements of the moisturiser.
- May be used over serum, if blended with moisturiser first.
- Beauty Concern
- Beauty Effect
- La Prairie
- Swiss Ice Crystal
- Skin Type
- All Types
La Prairie was born on the shores of Lac Leman where a pioneering doctor discovered the key to timeless beauty. His revolutionary ideas transformed the way we age and his methods became closely-guarded secrets whispered in rarefied circles around the world. La Prairie has become a symbol of excellence, a name inextricably linked with timelessness. Made from natural riches sought deep in the ocean, precious minerals from the Earth’s core, flora Indigenous only to the mountains of Switzerland and the latest technological processes, La Prairie is forever on the forefront of advanced science. More from La Prairie
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy