Product code: 35202301
Get ready for the run of your life.
Nike’s Flex Run 2015 Men's Running Shoe is engineered to enhance your natural running style while delivering breathability and comfort.
A lightweight mesh upper and a Breathe Tech construction that fuses foam and mesh delivers ventilation and airflow from a lightweight running shoe.
Stay comfortable mile after mile as the seamless bootie construction wraps around your feet. The phylon midsole with pressure mapping reduces the effect of impact and delivers lightweight cushioning and the molded EVA sockliner delievers comfort and support when you need it.
- Lightweight mesh upper for breathability
- Breathe Tech construction fuses foam and mesh for ventilation and lightweight support
- Bootie construction wraps the foot for a seamless, comfortable feel
- Phylon midsole with pressure mapping for lightweight cushioning
- Two-piece Phylite carrier for a natural feel and reduced bulk
- Articulated, full-length flex grooves for smooth, efficient range of motion
- Minimal no-sew overlays deliver seam-free comfort and support
- Asymmetrical midfoot design provides a locked-down feel
- Molded EVA sockliner for comfort and support
- Strategically placed rubber for enhanced durability and traction in high-wear areas
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: synthetic, Sole: rubber
- Performance Running Type
Performance Running Type
Cushioned: Suitable for most underpronators. Speed: Built for fast-paced running. Structured: Suitable for most overpronators. Track: Suitable for track running. Trail: Designed for off-road running.
- Shoe Style
- Trainers & Plimsolls
Now a global super brand, Nike started from humble beginnings in 1950s America. A college track coach named Bill Bowerman, and an athlete named Phil Knight, combined their skills and knowledge to bring innovation to the world of running shoes.
One of these innovations was inspired by Bill Bowerman’s waffle iron. Bowerman realised that by creating gridded grip on the soles of their shoes, the shoe would have greater traction yet still propel the runner forward.
From the start, Nike recognised the significant correlation between equipment and performance. They carry this guiding principle through all of their products, whether that’s the football kit for the Brazilian national team, golfing gear for Tiger Woods or your running shoes.
The brand continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products; this can be seen in the technology worked into improving your running experience with Nike+ products.More from Nike