Nikon Coolpix P600 Bridge Camera, HD 1080p, 16.1MP, 60x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, 3" LCD Screen
Nothing is out of reach with the power of a 60x optical zoom. The Nikon Coolpix P600 gets you closer to every moment and captures vivid shots thanks to its CMOS sensor and fast autofocus. Full HD video is just the push of a button away and with Wi-Fi, smartphone remote control and sharing with friends is simple.
The P600’s 60x optical zoom lens goes from wide-angle for portraits, all the way up to telephoto for sports, concerts and nature shooting. When you need even more reach, zoom up to 60x with optical zoom and 120x with Dynamic Fine Zoom, an enhanced digital zoom function that doubles your reach.
Wi-Fi & smartphone connect
Take beautiful photos and watch them instantly appear on your compatible smartphone or tablet. Then share them in moments, text them, email them, or upload to your favourite social networking site. You can even use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control.
Tilting screen & EVF
Shooting conditions vary, so the Coolpix P600 has two viewing systems: a large 3-inch Vari-angle display that swings and swivels to provide easy viewing from almost any position, plus an electronic Eye-Level viewfinder for D-SLR-style shooting. Find exciting new perspectives by swivelling out the Vari-angle display and moving the camera around—raise it overhead or move it to ground-level for surprising new views. When conditions require, use the bright, Electronic Eye-Level viewfinder and frame exactly the shot you want.
The Coolpix P600 takes exceptional images on its own, but when you want to take control of exposure, you can. Select from Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority or Manual mode and create without limitations.
7 shots per second
When the action speeds up, simply hold the shutter button and fire off up to 7 continuous shots per second. Catch views you may not have seen before in your photos.
Always the right settings
Easily match your situation to one of 20 Scene Modes like Beach, Snow, Night Portrait, Sunset and more, and enjoy effortless great shots. Or, choose Scene Auto Selector and let the camera choose for you.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- Camera Strap, Lens Cap LC-CP29 (with cord), Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL23, Charging AC Adapter EH-71P, USB Cable UC-E21
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 330 shots per charge
- Battery Size & Number
- Li-ion Battery EN-EL23
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- Micro USB, HDMI micro
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- H85 x W125 x D106.5mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Still images; JPEG. Movie: MOV(H264/AVC), Audio: WAV(stereo, 48KHz, 16 bits)
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Electronically-controlled 6-blade iris diaphragm
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 4.3-258mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24-1440mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 1/2.3 in.
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Auto, Scene (Night landscape, Night portrait, Landscape, Scene auto selector, Portrait, Sports, Party/indoor, Beach, Snow, Sunset, Dusk/dawn, Close-up, Museum, Fireworks show, Black and white copy, Backlighting, Easy panorama, Pet portrait, Moon, Bird-wa
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 1/4000 -1 s
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- ¼ in.
- Video Resolution
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- EVF Approx. 100% horizontal and 100% vertical (compared to actual picture) (shooting mode)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wireless networking
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy