Product code: 82980403
These Prostaff 7S binoculars by Nikon are designed for bird-watching and wildlife observation, and is comfortable to use for long periods of time. It features an exclusively-designed optical system which delivers sharp images in excellent quality.
- Waterproof up to 1m for up to 10m.
- Fog-free with nitrogen gas.
- Features multilayer coated lenses and prisms to deliver images of excellent quality.
- Attention to detail and features such as the knurling on the focusing ring make the binoculars easy to use and adjust.
- Mirror-coated prisms with high reflection for enhanced brightness.
- Phase correction coated roof prism give high resolution.
- All lenses and prisms are made with eco-glass optics which are free of lead and arsenic.
- The long eye-relief design provides a clear field of vision, even for those who wear glasses.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click adjustments make positioning the eyes easy.
- The extremely lightweight design is easy to transport and comfortable to wear.
- Encased in a rubber armouring for shock resistance and a secure, comfortable grip.
- Accessories Included
- Nikon Prostaff 7S 10x30 Binocular, Case, Neck Strap, Front Lens Caps, Rear Lens Caps, User's Manual, Warranty Information
- W123 x L119mm
- Experience Level
- All Levels
- Field of view
- Field of view (at 1000m)
The extent in which the lens can amplify the size of a subject
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Prostaff 7S BAA843SA
- Objective Lens Diameter
- Relative Brightness
- Water Resistant
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy