Powerbeats³ Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Sport Headphones with Mic/Remote
Beats’ Powerbeats wireless sports earphones have been and refined and redesigned, offering mighty Beats audio quality with a greater level of comfort and longer battery life to ensure your music keeps you powering through your workout. With Class 1 Bluetooth technology for wireless freedom, sweat and water resistant design, and up to 12 hours of playback from a single charge, they are ready for the toughest challenge and fuelling even the longest exercise session.
Add power to your workout playlist. Dual driver acoustics deliver the signature Beats sound, a high-performance dynamic range of high clarity and deep powerful bass, while letting in ambient noise to keep you safe while outdoors. Boosting your music with Beats will motivate you to keep moving.
Recharging via a Micro-USB port, battery life has been significantly improved to offer up to 12 hours of playtime off a single charge, ensuring your Powerbeats³ will keep going for as long as you do. The Fast Fuel feature means that, when the battery is running low, just 5 minutes of charging time generates enough power for an hour’s workout.
Designed for the most challenging exercise routines and outdoor use, the Powerbeats³ are sweat and water resistant, so they will keep going in all weathers and through all workouts.
With four different size choices, Powerbeats³’s ear-tips have been improved with an ergonomic design for clear sound delivery and increased comfort and noise isolation. Class 1 Bluetooth technology gives you wireless freedom with maximum movement in mind. Flexible Secure-fit ear-hooks can be adjusted for improved stability and comfort while working out, and a cable management clip helps keep your earphones in place while you move.
The redesigned on-cable RemoteTalk control offers improved button response for changing volume, selecting tracks and taking hands-free calls, as well as full Siri compatibility.
- Accessories Included
- 4 x Ear-tips, Carry Case, USB Charging Cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- H15.1 x W8 x D12.8cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Battery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Beats Electronics (Beats) was formally established in 2008 to bring its customers world class audio offerings. Comprising of the Beats by Dr.Dre family, a wealth of audio tech has been packed in to the brands headphones, earphones and speakers. To add to this line up, Beats by Dr.Dre also offer patented Beats Audio software technology and the streaming music subscription service Beats Music. As a result, the company have effectively created a new generation of premium sound entertainment which delivers energy, emotion and excitement of audio playback.
In 2014, Apple agreed to buy Beats Music and Beats Electronics based on their deep commitment to music fans, artists, songwriters and the music industry. The acquisition is thought to be Apple’s largest to date.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds