Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew by Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Bypass Secateur
Product code: 85020113
- Made in the UK
Part of the Kew Gardens collection
This bypass secateur has a forged handle for optimum strength and performance. It also features a blade notch for cutting thicker stems, sap groove and riveted lower blade, stepped locking catch for wide or narrow cutting width and a rubber shock absorber on the handle.
Suitable for branches up to 20mm / 3/4" in diameter.
Developed by Spear & Jackson in conjunction with Kew Gardens's horticultural team, used and recommended by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- Spear & Jackson
- Stainless steel
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.