Product code: 35606143
- Full-length EVERUN midsole
- EVERUN Topsole construction enhances energy return and provdes continuous cushioning
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of your foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation
The Saucony Freedom ISO 2 running shoe combine support, breathability, and freedom of movement so you can hit the road without limit.
The all new ISOKNIT dynamic upper adapts to the shape and motion of your foot for a comfortable ride, while the ISOFIT dynamic upper offers a sock-like fit and a full-length EVERUN midsole provides enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning.
- Heel Height
- Heel Type
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: textile, Sole: rubber
- Performance Running Type
- Shoe Style
- Trainers & Plimsolls
- Sport & Fitness Activity
Saucony is the leader in performance running shoes, accessories and apparel. They tirelessly strive to master our understanding of the human body, and meticulously test each of their products for superior quality and durability. Their ultimate goal is to provide the best running experience; whether it’s your very first mile, you’re training to run your fastest 5k, 10k, half, full or ultra marathon, or you’re trying to stay fit and avoid injury.
Try their award-winning EVERUN Continuous Cushioning, a breakthrough technology with amazing energy return that allows you to run farther, faster and stronger. EVERUN is now available in styles made for every stride, from neutral to stability, on road, or trail. It’s your world, how you run it is up to you.
Saucony. Run Your World.More from Saucony
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy