Sirdar Snuggly DK Child's Watermelon Sweater Knitting Pattern, 2567
Product code: 55544645
Perfect for summer fun, this fruity sweater features a bright watermelon yoke worked in the round with embroidered "pips".
Please note, this pattern is suitable for those with advanced skills and requires 1x 4mm (UK8, USA6) 60cm circular knitting needle and 1x 3.25mm (UK10, USA3) 60cm circular knitting needle.
For a smaller circumference or shorter length, circulars or double pointed needles are also an option.
- Country of Origin
- Experience Level
Over the years fashion has played an important part in Sirdar’s development and they have built up the most amazing design archive – from the necessity of the 1940’s wartime knitter (who wanted to knit something quite glamorous as well as helping the war effort), through the fair isles and space dyes of the 1970’s, the batwings and mohairs of the 1980’s, up to the present day – Sirdar has created something from every fashion movement and has an incredibly diverse design archive.
Today, design remains at the very heart of what Sirdar does. They visit the world’s leading yarn and textiles exhibitions to find inspirational new trends in colour, yarn and design, which they translate into their own Sirdar style – a style that they hope is perfect for today’s hand knitters. Their award-winning designers produce over 350 patterns a year, and everything is done by hand in their own design studio with each pattern instruction being triple checked to ensure that it is easy to follow and that everyone can create the designs with ease.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.