Product code: 46251320
Phyto-Sourcils Design is an eyebrow pencil in 3 parts. It is the professionals' tool made accessible to all, in unique Sisley packaging:
- 1- taming brush
- 2- triangular tip to precisely redefine, reshape and fill in all types of eyebrows, whether fine or thick
- 3- highlighter, to apply under the arch of the eyebrow for perfecting eyebrow make-up and highlighting the eyes
The texture of the tip, gliding and adherent, enables expert application. The makeup result is buildable, from the most natural to the most intense, for a line that can be redefined however you like. The foam coated with a highlighter powder enables the correct amount to be applied under the eyebrow.
Phyto-Sourcils Design is rub-proof: the shape of the brows remains impeccable all day long. Enriched with active skin care ingredients (Acacia wax and Camellia oil), it completely respects the delicate nature of the skin. Its tolerance is ophthalmologically tested.
How to use:
- Brush the eyebrows upwards.
- Use the triangular tip to redefine, reshape and fill in eyebrows. Blend by brushing in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply a touch of highlighter under the arch of the eyebrow to illuminate the eye area.
Apply on its own for a perfect shape or before Phyto-Sourcils Fix for tamed eyebrows and a professional result.
Each 2 x 0.2g
- Eye Type
- Size (g)
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'.More from Sisley
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy