Tilly and the Buttons Stevie Tunic Dress Sewing Pattern
Product code: 50690319
- Made in the UK
Create the simple and easy-to-wear Stevie dress with this pattern from Tilly and the Buttons.
Suitable for confident beginners, this pattern will show you how to create a boxy-fit tunic dress with rounded neckline, kimono sleeves and a button loop fastening at the back. Make it as a top with a cropped hemline that sits at the high hip or as an above-the-knee dress with optional turn-up cuffs and patch pocket.
This pattern includes jargon-busting instructions to guide you through the process, helpful sewing tips and colour photos of each step making the process of creating beautiful clothes simple and fun.
- Accessory Type
- Paper and Templates
- Tilly and the Buttons
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.