Product code: 79830405
A gorgeous antique brown leather bracelet with a brushed steel magnetic clasp personalised with your engraved words. Engrave with something to make them smile, a message of love or a special date. Two lines of text can be engraved with upto 7 characters on each line.
How do I personalise?
- Place your order.
- Consider the personalisation you would like.
- E-mail your personalisation information to email@example.com, including your name, order number and contact details.
- You will receive your personalised item within 3 working days after sending your details. If you wish to have this item without personalisation, please contact us.
Worth knowing: if you are purchasing this as a gift and do not wish for the recipient to be contacted, please ensure that you put your own contact details for this order.
This item is made to your specification and so is excluded from our usual returns policy. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Under the Rose
Under the Rose presents a collection of personalised jewellery that evokes emotions. Handmade and beautifully presented, each piece is designed to hold a meaningful message, making it as unique and exclusive as the individual who wears it.
Fine jewellery with a difference, Under the Rose jewellery allows you to share cherished photos of loved ones, romantic secret messages, special poems, tiny fingerprints cast in sterling silver, and even paw prints of a beloved family pet. The possibilities for personalisation are infinite and the sentiments within are eternal.
Starting from a kitchen table with an idea for a meaningful piece for her eldest daughter, the brand started has now grown to become one of the UK’s leading personalised jewellery specialists.More from Under the Rose
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns