Weber Original Kettle™ Premium Charcoal BBQ
Treat yourself to a design classic! Iconic design, quality engineering, and high spec features will enhance and simplify your barbecuing experience.
A great all-rounder, this barbecue features a one-touch cleaning system, heavy-duty plated steel cooking grate and large cooking area. The lid and bowl are made of porcelain enamel and the lid features a built-in thermometer and glass-reinforced nylon handle.
Please note: Not all of our ranges are on display in our furniture departments. Please callyour nearest John Lewisto check before you visit.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 30 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cleaning Technology
- One Touch cleaning system
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H109 x W63 x D74cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 2552cm sq.
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Limited 10 year warranty
- Porcelain enamel body, plated steel cooking grate
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery in time for Christmas (timing/available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy