John LewisFrame Leather Office Chair, Natural/Oak
Product code: 81637301
We've reinvented the classic office chair so that you can introduce stylish and durable furniture into your home office. Our Frame chair is designed with a gently curved, solid oak frame and a supple leather seat and back rest. A combination of natural materials and neutral, earthy colour tones, its fixed arm rest will encourage you to sit comfortably and the padded back rest will support the spine. The white oil finish highlights the unique wood grain that's showcased throughout its minimalist, tapered legs and frame.
This chair is suitable for short periods of work or light computer use at your desk.
Protect your floor
While this chair is suitable for the flooring specified, we suggest using floor pads or mats where possible, for added protection to your flooring and furniture.
To keep the leather soft and supple and to avoid cracking, apply a good leather conditioner every 6-12 months.
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the furniture in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Back Rest
- Back Surface
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Wood: Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish. The surface should be treated where necessary, as often as every 3 months. Leather: Vacuum or dust frequently with a clean, dry cloth. Do not spot clean.
- Chair design
- Country of Origin
- H86 x W59 x D56cm
- Oiled wood/Upholstered leather
- Furniture Range
- Height of seat
- Lumbar Support
- Frame: Solid oak. Seat/Back: Leather
- Maximum User Weight
- Recommended hours of use
- Up to 2 per day
- Seat Depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Rotation
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
- Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.