Samsung NQ50K5130BS/EU Built-In Microwave, Black/Stainless Steel
With an advanced design and plenty of practical features, the NQ50K5130BS/EU Built-In Microwave from Samsung is sure to bring versatility and excitement to mealtimes.
A huge 50L capacity lets you cook on a bigger scale. Whether you're preparing large meals or several at once, the NQ50K5130BS/EU offers all the flexibility you'll need.
Applying steam to the inside of the microwave loosens and removes food particles and stubborn stains. Simply fill the cup inside the oven with water and leave it to bathe the cavity so residue can be wiped away.
Perfect for when you’re preparing lots of dishes, the keep warm function keeps everything at the right temperature without over-cooking, so it's ready to serve when you are.
Step-by-step cooking guide
Samsung's Guide Lighting Control is a digital dashboard that acts as a culinary assistant in the kitchen. By following the illuminated display, you can control cooking temperatures and times, select functions and set cleaning options.
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H45.4cm x W59.5cm x D57cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Information not available
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- No shelves
- Oven Function
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- No turntable
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave only
- Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare