5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp plug socket or hard-wired electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
Product code: 88701601
The SN678D06TG Integrated Dishwasher from Siemens is sure to be a welcome helping hand in any kitchen with its generous 14-place-setting capacity, sleek design and economic A+++ energy rating.
Reduce washing time by up to 66% without compromising on the results with the varioSpeed Plus setting. If you're running short on time, press the varioSpeedPlus button and it will complete a wash and dry cycle in the shortest time possible.
brilliantShine with Zeolith drying
The Zeolith drying system converts moisture stored in the unit into energy to help quickly dry your dishes, so they can be taken from the appliance and put straight back into cupboards. This method of drying also helps conserve energy without impacting performance thanks to brilliantShine - an additional feature that will leave your glasses crystal clear.
timeLight alternates between projecting the remaining time and cycle status discreetly on the floor of your kitchen, while emotionLight provides full illumination of the entire dishwasher interior.
Take advantage of off-peak energy rates with Siemens' night programme that's able to deliver the same excellent results, while running at a maximum volume of 39dB.
Giving you the power to control your dishwasher even when you're not home, Home Connect is a new way of living. By connecting your smartphone or tablet to the SN678D06TG, you can intuitively begin the washing cycle when you're away from the kitchen. The Home Connect app comes with a range of additional features such as appliance tutorials and tips, recipe ideas and information on the status of your dishwasher.
- iQdrive motor
- Wine glass tray
- High-resolution TFT display
- aquaStop lifetime warranty against water damage
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Digital display
- H81.5cm x W59.8cm x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Heat Exchanger
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- SN678D06TG Integrated Dishwasher with Home Connect
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns