Babymoov Nutribaby+, White
The Babymoov Nutribaby+ is a 4-in-1 appliance functioning as a bottle warmer, steriliser, steamer and blender.
Evolving with your needs, the steamer can be used alone - ideal before birth, to cook tender vegetables for baby led weaning, or for the whole family.
Its extraordinary capacity of 2200ml means it only takes one cooking cycle to provide one meal for the whole family or a week's worth of delicious meals for your baby!
5 functions to use from birth up to baby led-weaning and beyond:
- Sterilising universal baby bottles (up to 3) and accessories
- Warming bottles and jars
- Steam cooking
- Mixing to prepare fresh and home made soups, sauces, purees, compote.
- Defrosting small meals prepared in advance
Other features include:
- Easy to use LCD screen.
- Cook and blend at the same time.
- Two alarms (audible and visual) for end of cycle, insufficient water level, poor connection and more.
- Automatic switch-off feature.
- Memorises last cooking time.
- Triple speed blender.
- Removable blade for easy cleaning.
- Free customisation recipe App & Blog.
Working closely with mums to build on the success expertise of the Nutribaby Classic, Babymoov have gone even further in making parenting easier with this multi-functional food steamer and blender.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- L 36 X W 22 X H 28cm
- Washing Instructions
- Dishwasher safe.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy