Chicco Polly Magic Relax Highchair, Grey
Product code: 31341227
- Mother & Baby Awards 2020, Best High Chair - Gold
- Mother & Baby Awards 2021, Best High Chair - Silver
Offering a breadth of adjustable features and multiple solutions, the Polly Magic Relax assists as an entertaining recliner from birth and as a highchair from 6 months. Snug and cosy with a seasonal reducer, little ones will always be comfortable when using the Polly Magic Relax.
- The reducer is unique by being double face to ensure maximum comfort during summer and winter
- Super versatile thanks to 8 adjustable height positions
- Removable tray so you can attach it to the table and you and baby can enjoy meals together
- Both the footrest and the leg rest are adjustable to give maximum comfort to your baby
- It is easy to fold and free-standing, while the 4 wheels make it easy to move from one room to another
- Super soft, washable material that's stylish and practical
- 3 seat positions with a lie-flat position that makes it suitable from birth.
- Assembly Required
- Partial Assembly Required
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean
- Polyurethane Padding: Polyester
- Country of Origin
- H106 x W54 x D83.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- Furniture Feature
- Folding, Reclining, With Wheels
- Maximum User Weight
- Removable Cover
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.