Cire Trudon Ernesto Scented Candle
Product informationEstablished in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Cire Trudon is the oldest candle maker in the world with a famous wax producing factory in France. Its candle aim to enlighten with a glorious perfumed history.
- Burn Time
- 65 hours
- Country of Origin
- H11 x Dia.9.5cm
- Fragrance Type
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Wax Composition
- Vegetal wax, soy and palm
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
To maximise your candles burn time, always allow your candle to become molten across the entire surface before extinguishing the flame.
After burning, trim your candles wick to just below 1cm, do not allow the excess wick to fall back into the molten wax.
Instead of blowing out your candle, snuff it to prevent the wick from smouldering.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy