Product code: 45930119
Precision engineered to help soften and hydrate rough, dry heels and toes for smoother looking feet.
10 x smoother feet than manual buffing*. The Pedi System is Clarisonic's ultimate regimen to provide at home foot care as well as maintain professional pedicures.
Precision-engineered with an entirely new motor, running at a powerful “foot frequency” that safely exfoliates rough, dry foot skin. Clarisonic's facial cleansing devices run at a gentler “face frequency,” and aren’t designed to drive the Pedi Smoothing Disc and Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
- Clarisonic Pedi Device
- Pedi Smoothing Disc - Designed to smooth and soften rough, dull foot skin
- Pedi Wet / Dry Buffing Brush Head - Helps to effectively exfoliate and buff dry, damaged feet. Designed for daily use.
- Pedi-Buff - Cleansing foot exfoliant, containing a blend of lactic acid, apricot seed and tri-fruit complex, to help remove dead skin cells and smooth rough, dry skin. For daily use.
- Pedi-Balm - Containing a gentle blend of shea butter, honey and apricot oil, this non-greasy, non-slip foot balm softens, hydrates and protects feet.
- Pedi-Boost - This powerful foot peel containing glycolic and lactic acids is specifically designed to exfoliate dead skin cells and help stimulate surface skin renewal without using coarse particles.
- 3 speeds
- Adjustable timer
- Waterproof for using in shower or bath
- 2 year warranty
- Do not operate Clarisonic facial brush heads on the Pedi Device
- The Pedi System is to be used only on the feet and should not be used on the face or other areas of the body
- Do not use the Pedi Device for any application other than its intended use on the feet.
Directions for use:
Daily: Buff & Balm:
1. Pedi-Buff treatment with Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head: Apply Pedi-Buff directly to the soles of the feet, then use a moistened Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head to massage into skin for 2 minutes on each foot, concentrating on heels or other rough, dry areas.
2. Pedi-Balm: Apply a liberal amount to dry feet following Pedi-Buff or Pedi-Boost treatment.
Twice-Weekly: Intensive Smoothing Treatment:
1. Smoothing Disc: On dry feet, use the Pedi Smoothing Disc on rough dry patches for 1 minute per area. Be sure to turn on device before applying disc to foot. Follow with the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.
2. Pedi-Boost: Immediately following use of Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, dispense a nickel-sized amount of the Pedi-Boost to each foot, gently smoothing over soles of the feet. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, and then apply the Pedi-Balm.
For optimal results, replace your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head every 3 months and Smoothing Disc every 6 months. WET/DRY BUFFING BRUSH HEAD AND SMOOTHING DISC FOR USE WITH PEDI DEVICE ONLY. This brush head and disc should not be used on facial cleansing devices.
How to Replace Your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
Once a week, remove the brush head or smoothing disc from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue. For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months and your smoothing disc every 6 months.
To remove the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
1) Grip the base of the brush head/disc firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise (like a medicine cap).
2) Pull the brush head/disc away from the handle.
To attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Use the protective cap to easily remove and attach the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc with a simple twist. When not in use, protect and store your Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc in its cap.
10 x smoother feet than manual buffing*
80% of women felt more confident barefoot**
9% of women reported rejuvenated looking feet***
* Instrumental test on 34 subjects over 4 weeks with Pedi-Buff, Pedi-Wet/Dry Buffing, Brush Head, Pedi Smoothing Disc, Pedi-Boost and Pedi-Balm, used following the suggested Pedi regimen.
** Self-assessment on 55 women after 4 weeks, with Pedi-Buff, Pedi-Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, Pedi Smoothing Disc, Pedi-Boost and Pedi-Balm, used following the suggested Pedi regimen.
*** Self-assessment on 55 women after 2 weeks, with Pedi-Buff, Pedi-Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head, Pedi Smoothing Disc, Pedi-Boost and Pedi-Balm, used following the suggested Pedi regimen.
- Skin Type
- All Types
Clarisonic’s mission is simple: to develop and market technically advanced and clinically proven products that make a clear difference in skin care.
In 2001, Clarisonic was founded by a team of scientists and engineers in Seattle. The Clarisonic Classic Cleansing system launched three years and 40+ patents later.
Since then, Clarisonic has continued to grow and innovate, bringing new ideas to life - including a number of Sonic Cleansing Brushes and the Clarisonic Opal® Sonic Infusion System.
Clarisonic are passionate about making high-quality products that deliver exceptional results, and are confident that every product they offer is scientifically proven and able to provide immediate satisfaction, as well as long-term results.