Eddingtons Silicone Egg Poachers, Set of 2
Product code: 81241125
Poaching eggs can be more art than science, so Eddingtons have made it a little bit easier to get consistent results.
In non-stick silicone, they're very easy to use. Just crack an egg into them, place the pod in boiling water, and cover the saucepan until cooked, about 4 or 5 minutes. You might find that a light coating of oil or butter will help ensure the eggs slide smoothly from the poachers.
Your eggs will be perfectly poached and have taken on a pleasingly neat dome shape. The silicone moulds are easily to clean and dishwasher safe.
- H6 x W9.5cm diam each
- Dishwasher Safe
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.