Product code: 46081105
Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask works in synch with the skin’s natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by the morning. The intensely moisturising treatment has a corset-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of a visibly more defined, contoured complexion.
- 97% noticed their skin looked visibly healthier after 1 month
- 94% felt their skin was more supple and radiant after 2 weeks
- 94% said their skin looked revitalised after 1 month
- 91% noticed diminished signs of fatigue after 2 weeks
- 88% saw improved elasticity and firmness after 1 month
*Consumer test on 32 subjects during 28 days.
**Test in vitro.
- A proprietary complex of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals** and helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Belle de Nuit extract, known as nature’s nocturnal flower, helps to soothe and re-balance the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
Massage a generous layer onto the face and neck. Leave on overnight. Can be used nightly as the final step of your skincare ritual.
- Beauty Goal
- Firming and Tightening
- Black Tea
- Skin Type
- Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
- Face Mask
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.