Product code: 46082030
Sake Bath is a purifying soak comprised of over 50% detoxifying sake that works to ease body tension and promote relaxation while leaving the skin incredibly soft, smooth, and moisturised. The delicately foaming formula was inspired by ancient beauty rituals of Japanese Geisha who were known to use sake to purify and soften their skin, and its luxurious lush scent comes from their tradition of infusing baths with real persimmons.
- Sake, prepared from rice grains, is known to detoxify and soften the skin.
- Ginger root extract helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- Melissa leaf extract is noted for its calming and soothing properties.
- Radish root extract helps tone and reduce irritation.
- Peach fruit extract is known to restore suppleness.
- Apricot kernel, passionflower seed, and sesame seed oils help nourish and hydrate.
Soak for at least 10 minutes. Rinse under a cool shower without using soap and gently towel-dry. Follow with Fresh Rice Dry Oil to nourish the body.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Bath Oil
- Beauty Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Shower & Bath
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy