Product code: 46081305
Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask is a multi-functional treatment for normal to oily skin. This instant purifying mask can also be used as a daily deep cleanser or to minimise small imperfections. It is proven to significantly reduce the appearance of pores and mattify the skin without drying out the complexion.
- 94% felt their skin was softer and more supple
- 90% noticed the texture of their skin was smoother
- 90% said it soothed their skin
- 90% reported it balanced the skin
- 87% said it was purifying and their skin looked healthier
- 84% reported the appearance of their pores was minimised
- Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a high-mineral content that works to help balance, purify, and clarify the complexion.
- Sandalwood oil is known for its astringent properties and helps to calm the skin.
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
To use as a mask, leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse. To minimise small imperfections, dab on affected area, allow to fully dry, and rinse. To use as a deep cleanser, apply a small amount to damp skin and rinse.
- Beauty Effect
- Skin Type
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy