Giorgio Armani Code Ultimate Eau de Toilette Intense
A new intense fragrance for men. For Armani Code, Giorgio Armani chose the tuxedo and turned this timeless symbol of masculine elegance into a fragrance bottle. Black, shiny, fluid yet clean lines: the signature of a fashion designer.
With Armani Code Ultimate, the quest for luxury and perfection goes one step further. Black remains but the cap and signature take on a pale gold colour. Nothing ostentatious, a precious touch that illuminates the bottle and box with a new light.
A woody spicy oriental fragrance with notes of captivating cedarwood and tonka bean.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Perfume is an intense and engaging language,’ says Giorgio Armani. ‘I find the world of perfumery fascinating, and each time I work with a “nose” it is always an exciting experience.’ Giorgio Armani is a designer who has long seen fragrances as being an important part of a wardrobe. As early as 1984, he launched Eau Pour Homme. This fragrance has given rise to a whole series of scents, which together form a quintessence of the olfactory style of Armani – fresh, refined and elegant.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy