Product code: 76755025
Hint is about hinting to your teammates what you know. You can hint by talking, drawing, miming or humming.
The better you are at hinting, the faster you can advance on the game board. But be careful about wild guessing, because there are things you are not allowed to guess! The teams take turns and the first team to make it to the finish square wins.
Includes 1 game board, 1 wheel, 2 playing pieces, 600 cards, 1 card box, 1 drawing board, 1 pen, 1 cloth, 1 hourglass, 1 rule sheet
- H26.5 x W26.5 x D7.3 cm
- Game or Puzzle Type
- Board Games
- Cardboard, Plastic
- Number of players
- 4 or more
- Suitable From
- 15 years
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.